Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Ganko Sushi @ Kyoto Station Building

On the last night with Mike's parents in Kyoto, we had dinner near the hotel we were staying at.
I requested for the hotel to recommend a family friendly restaurant with good Japanese food.
They helped to book a table for us.

OOTD. Hahaha. Earlier that day, we walked inside a Hello Kitty store and Olivia was throwing a tantrum because she did not want to leave the shop.

In order to appease her, we had to buy her something.
Actually, it's more like her grandmother wanted to get her something so that she won't cry!

If I had my way, I'd just walk out of the store and let her cry.

#toughlove


Ganko Sushi was really packed with locals.
The restaurant was so busy on a Sunday night.

Don't think we could have gotten a table if we were to walk in.

I ordered this.

Sukiyaki

Olivia's kid's set.

She only touched the fries, sadly.

Food was OK. Nothing to shout about. Wasn't bad. Wasn't good.

No comments: