Friday, June 23, 2017

Bamboo Groves and Soba




Family pic

Ooops. Her packet of snacks fell down.

Togetsu-kyu Bridge

With her ye ye


I asked the hotel for baby friendly restaurant recommendations in Arashimaya and they recommended Yoshimura - a restaurant that specializes in soba.

I tried to secure a booking but it was full so we just walked in. We waited for about 10 minutes to get a table.

Actually, my first preference was to dine at Unagiya Hirokawa in Arashimaya but I could not get a booking and was not sure if my parents in law were willing to queue up for an hour to eat unagi.

 
The view from inside the restaurant.

The soba wasn't too bad but everything in Japan is just so expensive !

The bill for the 4 of us came up to about RM400+ just for a simple bowl of soba with some sides and drinks.

No comments: