Wednesday, March 1, 2017

One month behind

My posts are all about a month behind time.
I've been writing on Dayre as I find it easier to post daily snippets there.

CNY just came and went this year.
I remember last CNY, I had reunion dinner at home as well and was still going through confinement.
This year, so much has change now that Olivia is a year old.

She sure had a feast herself during CNY munching on tidbits here and there
and taking little sips of packet drinks too.

She loves trying new flavours. She's a curious little one.


Reunion dinner @ home

I only cooked the steamed fish, stir fried vegetables and pepper pork soup.
Roast pork was cooked by my mum and my parents-in-law brought char siew and chicken.


Dinner at my grandmother's house the next day.


Mandatory family picture :)




Grandmother's mee suah - a blessing to be eating it every CNY for the past 20 years.


Thai laksa lunch at my parents' place.


Self timer pic


Everything oso wan this girl ah! Haha.

No comments: