Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Stuffed like a turkey

In December, I was pretty busy making preparations for Olivia's 1st birthday in Jan.

I wondered where the year went and there were moments when I still feel as though I didn't do "enough" for Olivia.

Often at times, guilt still kicks in even whenever I get my domestic helper to babysit Olivia while I take a couple of hours break to unwind myself by reading online or watching Korean dramas. Still a K-drama addict since 2007. LOL.

At the same time, if I do take care of Olivia the whole day, I'll be super tired at the end of the day.

I remember an ex colleague always gushing about her son in the office and how she misses him and how cute he is BUT she WANTS to come to work because she will go crazy if she were to stay at home taking care of him.

Back then, I never understood her contradicting statement but now I totally do.

x  x  x  x  x  x  x 

I backdated this post because it's already February 2017 and I have been too busy to blog.

The high tea @ Ritz Carlton on weekdays is pretty worth it.

Managed to go for L + A's Christmas dinner.

The picture totally says everything.

I would never be able to pull off what Alicia cooked single handedly.

Attended our cell's Christmas party.

It was a pot luck party with lots of yummy food!

Simple Chrismas Eve dinner @ The Fongs

Fried chicken, pasta, roast pork and salad.

Ice cream with an orange Christmas pudding

Olivia's first Christmas :)

No comments: