Thursday, December 1, 2016

Paringa Estate

We managed to sneak in a couple of fine lunches during our trip -
with the help of family members taking turns to babysit of course.

After all, it takes a whole village to raise a child, as they say.

x  x  x  x  x  x  x

I wish that I were more relaxed during this trip.

I realised that half the time I'm worried about other guests whenever Olivia fusses or screams and I can only find comfort whenever I see other babies and parents around.

After observing most families with babies, I tend to feel less alone knowing that almost everyone goes through the same inconveniences during meal times.

I am just glad that Olivia's screaming phase has ended.
















I miss the food at Paringa Estate. The food was cooked to perfection.

No comments: