Sunday, November 6, 2016

Mr Hendricks in Melbourne

Since I came back from Melbourne, I have been super busy because I had no domestic help at home !  We sent our helper home because her work visa was expiring and I didn't want to keep her any longer because she drives me NUTS due to her dishonesty, lazy and GREEDY ways.

However, now that a new domestic helper arrived recently, I can finally take some time to smell the roses once again. Hahaha.

I'm still partially busy though - busy teaching and monitoring my helper until such time that I trust her enough. So far, she seems okay though but only time will tell.

x  x  x  x  x  x  x

I was going through my Melbourne pictures and 80% of the pictures are all pics of FOOD!
Totally missing all the good food that I had in Melbourne.

I was just thinking to myself that I am so fortunate to have been able to eat "luxuriously" in the past because I don't think that I'd get to dine in fancy restaurants with a baby for a good couple of years.

Glad I experienced it while I could!

Almost every place that I dined in Melb was recommended by my sister or aunt.

During this trip, my aunt brought us to Mr Hendricks, which happens to be her favourite place for brunch. 

I think my aunt has eaten brunch here around 4-5 times that particular week because she's always bringing people to try it out. LOL. She brought my sister there. She brought Mike and I there. She brought my mum there. We all flew in on different dates. Hahaha.












The food here is good!




Actually, come to think of it, MOST of the pictures I have during this trip are not just food pics but pics of Olivia as well!

I have a gazillion photos of her and I have to keep deleting pics from my phone because there is not enough storage.

No comments: