Friday, October 21, 2016

Survival of the fittest.

I remember lecturing the husband when he purchased flat bed seats for our flight to Melbourne because I am quite stingy when it comes to paying for air fare but after my first flat bed experience, I love my husband so much more. 

Kidding.

But honestly, it was so comfortable and I couldn't imagine sitting on an economy seat with a little worm trying to climb up and down on us or sitting on our lap due to the limited space. 

I was also worried on whether she could fit in the bassinet but thankfully, she still could. Unfortunately, she can't last in there for long because she would be trying to climb out of it.

It was also so much easier to breastfeed her because there's just so much more privacy and I didn't even have to carry her because she could lie down on the seat.



Definitely wasn't a walk in the park travelling with an 8-month old baby on an 8-hour flight.

I think that the older she gets, the more challenging it will become - especially when she can run! I can ALREADY imagine the nightmare.

In between the flight, she would scream out of boredom and also because she was sleepy.
And for those who have heard her scream before, you should know how LOUD she is!

I in particular was worried about disturbing the other passengers around but I was lucky that she only started screaming and fussing closer to landing.


Flying back from Melbourne to KL was a breeze though.
She was super well behaved. Didn't even shout on the plane and slept well.

I had so many good memories in Melbourne this trip.
Will write about it when I find the time.

It sure was one great new experience for me.

No comments: