Sunday, July 10, 2016

The Beato Steakhouse

I wish that I had discovered or heard of this place sooner.
The steaks here are good.

A few months back, we went to a steakhouse and paid almost double of what we paid at Beato and the steaks at Beato are definitely way better than what we had.

The first time Mike and I tried out this place was on our "couple anniversary".
The second time was on our wedding anniversary. LOL.

The first time we dined there, Mike told me that we could only return here on 'special occasions'. 

I think that the steak was lingering on our minds since the first experience
so in less than a month, we were back at Beato again
because our couple anniversary and wedding anniversary dates are about a month apart.






I love love love the Sweet Potato Fries!



The scallops were just OK only though.



Yum!

No comments: