Sunday, May 29, 2016

Slow down.

The moment Baby O turned 4 months old, I feel that time is moving extra fast now as she is discovering her abilities day by day.

She has been changing on a weekly basis at such a rapid pace.
She has started giggling and laughing more now and the moment she does that, she brings so much joy in our lives.

She also goes through weird phases - like on certain days, she would keep grunting the whole day for no reason as though she is constipated (but she's not).

She has also started to roll over and has developed a keen interest in colourful toys. She has been constantly grabbing toys to put into her mouth.

She also can be left on her own to play now for about half an hour which is a huge relief for me because previously, she would be crying to be carried around because she would be constantly bored (but I don't blame her either) - I too am bored at home. LOL.

Unfortunately, I do not see any signs of her being able to sleep throughout the night anytime soon.

I have SO MANY things to do to try to condition her now while it is supposed to be easier but I have YET to get it done. I plan to move her to her own room soon and "sleep train" her. 

Wish me luck.

x  x  x  x  x  x x

I still have been using her pyjamas sized 0-3 months even when she was 4 months old because she could still fit into it but now, it is time for her wardrobe to be revamped yet once again as her clothes are getting a little too snug and Mike is afraid that it will restrict her development as babies grow in their sleep.

I actually have been purchasing ALOT of clothes for her in various sizes and I just took out her 6-9 month old pyjamas and onesies and I was so shocked that her onesies fit her like a glove ! 

I remember that when I first bought it, it looked too big for her to wear when she was 3 months old but now, it FITS and her growth spurts scare me.

During the past few days, I have been experiencing more difficulty in picking her up as well.

I thought that she would start shedding her weight now that she's slightly more active compared to before but just by carrying her, it feels as though she has put on another kilo since her last 4 month check up -_-"

It also hit me that she will be turning 5 months old in 2 weeks.
FIVE months ! 

It is only at times like these when I tend to be more appreciative of the fact that I have the luxury of time with Baby O 24/7 and that I am able to watch her develop and grow. 

My grass is already as green as it can get.


No comments: