Sunday, May 8, 2016

Firsts.

The benefit of being the first child is that they get to experience the many "first time experiences" with first time parents but they won't be able to remember half the things. LOL.

If I were to get a second child, I might just skip traveling until the baby is at least 6 months old because now that I've experienced travelling with a 3-month old baby, I would think that it would be better to just hang out at a mall than to spend your holiday taking care of a baby in a different setting (ie. hotel).

However, with that being said, sometimes it is good to just get out of the house to do something different and to just "challenge" yourselves a little. Haha.

We booked a room with a mini private pool just so that we could bring the baby "swimming". Hahaha. Poor baby was so scared at first. 

She kept observing the water splashing against the sides of the pool.

However, thank goodness, there was direct sunlight in the pool throughout the day which warmed the water up. Was afraid that the water might be too cold for the baby.


I purchased a float a few months back and was SO EAGER to use it - ONLY to realise it was a little too big for her -_-"

Had to support her bum bum from underneath.



My little fruity tutti baby


My little family



Pic was taken on our flight back to KL.

Pardon the bare faced me.

Sometimes, it just takes way too much effort to put make up when you have limited time in the morning to get things done. #mumlife

No comments: