Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Date Night

Thanks to my mum, I will usually get a breather from babysitting/mum duties as she will take care of Baby O on Saturdays. 

I am thankful that I am able to watch movies and eat my meals peacefully with Mike once a week.
I dread to think of the next few weeks though because my mum will be away for 3 weeks !!! 

x  x  x  x  x  x  x  x  x 

During confinement, I had a WHOLE long list of restaurants that I wanted to eat at and Sushi Hinata was one of them.

We had the omakase set and I remember it being better during the first time around.
That's always the case isn't it?

Maybe my tastebuds were looking for something more exciting as I remember eating almost the exact same stuff two years ago. IF I can recall, the first time I went to Sushi Hinata was for our anniversary.















For my next date night meal, I want to eat a piece of good steak.
CAN YOU HEAR ME MIKE?!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Can't hear you