Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Baby baby baby O.

I knew that I just HAD to take some nice pictures of Baby O when she is still a newborn because I know that I would regret it if I didn't. 

I asked my sister (as usual) to take pictures for us. I searched Pinterest for newborn photography pictures as my guide to pose. 

It took me a lot of effort to get ready that morning itself because I am too used to looking like a zombie daily.

Taking pictures was no easy feat - especially with a crying baby.
I could not figure out why she was crying every time I held her.
It was frustrating.

Was she hungry? Was she cold? Did she poop or pee?

However, whenever Mike carried her she would calm down.

Later on, we figured out that she was upset because of my dress!

She didn't like her skin touching my dress - she probably felt itchy/uncomfortable whenever her skin came in contact with the dress -_-"


Awwww. You poor poor thing.




No comments: