Sunday, January 17, 2016

Confinement.

Thought that I'd have plenty of time to write during this confinement period but it's actually more challenging than I thought it would be. 

Or perhaps, my ability to multitask has severely deteriorated as now, all I keep thinking about is the baby and reading up on "breasfeeding" and "how to increase my milk supply".

Wanted to document my labour experience (which I intend to do soon) while the memory is still fresh in my head. Although I have to admit, I made Mike take some "notes" for me while I was in labour because I wanted to document down a few details that I knew I'd forget after being discharged. Hahaha.

The past 5 days just whizzed by in the blink of an eye.
Been waking up every 3 hours in the wee hours in the morning to breastfeed the baby.

My body is now automated to wake up just right before the confinement lady passes the baby to me.

Earlier, I wanted time to fast forward during my pregnancy.

Now, I just want it to slow down because I don't want my baby to grow up too fast. 


One day old.

No comments: