Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Another symptom?

Yesterday night, I felt so much discomfort when I was about to go to bed.

I was so thirsty so I drank quite a bit of water but I felt an acid reflux reaction brewing.
I plopped my head on both my pillow and bolster to prevent the reflux.
I was feeling so uncomfortable and gassy but I managed to go to bed because I was so tired.

Mike blamed the cheesecake that I had late at night -_-"

The next day, I made myself a banana shake and peanut butter toast.
Shortly after that, the dreaded wind in my stomach came around.

Everything started to make sense with my discomfort last night -
a diarrhoea was already in the works.

That feeling of on and off knots being tied in the stomach urghhhh . . .
that twisting pain was so uncomfortable
and the baby kept squirming in my stomach the whole time too. . .

I had to google on whether the stomach wind was disturbing the baby. Hahaha.

Anyways, I kept trying to recall whether there was anything 'dirty' that I ate but there was nothing like that. Mostly homecooked food and seeing that Mike was fine, it was just me.

I read that diarrhoea is quite common in the last trimester as well though. Thankfully it only lasted for a day.

Counting down the days.

No comments: