Monday, May 11, 2015

Mother's Day - This year

This year, we had brunch for lunch because my dad attended a meeting in the morning.
11 a.m. brunch became 1 p.m. lunch.

All credit goes to my sister for preparing the food.
I just helped out with the plating and paying (for groceries).

Looking at this pic makes me realise how much I miss using a camera. 

When you thought that your iPhone camera was good enough . . . . . 
a digital camera still wins hands down.

Smoked salmon and juicy bacon with guacamole on corn and zucchini fritters with tomato salsa and mushrooms on the side.

I went to Touche Cafe early in the morning to grab 'em pastries.

My mum LOVES the nut pastry and is always asking to go there so we thought that it would be a good idea to buy it for her as dessert for Mother's Day.

Pan fried fish for the grandmother because she doesn't eat alotta things.



New addition to the family this Mother's Day.

No comments: