Some random facts :
1) The dress that I wore was initially intended to be worn at a friend's wedding in Perth. However, my parcel could not be located and I wrote in to ASOS multiple times. They refunded my money (but the amount refunded was less by RM100 due to exchange rate loss). About a few weeks later, the parcel with my clothes mysteriously arrived.
2) I thought of wearing a white dress but for the photoshoot but Mike said that the dress was "too short".
3) Pictures were taken at the field near my parents' house on Christmas Eve.
4) I am 37 weeks pregnant in the photos.
5) I used sample pictures online as my "guide to pose". It's not as easy as it looks okay, as I am not a professional poser.
6) One picture that I really wanted to have to keep but forgot to take was the cliche 'hands over bump pose' with my fingers forming a shape of a heart :*(
7) The photoshoot took about half an hour. We were rushing to take pictures because there were SO MANY mosquitoes - Mike and Debra got bitten. I was luckily spared - think the mosquitoes couldn't penetrate through my skin with all the 'water retention' going on. Hahahaha.
8) My sis brought me a flower headband to wear, but I didn't want to look too poser-ish in the field. LOL. I told her that I wanted the pictures to look "as natural" as possible.
9) I cringe whenever I look at the poser pics we tried to do - there were a couple of AWKWARD ones.
My sis said that this was a 'boring' pose.
One of the typical maternity shot poses :D
I love this pic !!!!
Another mandatory maternity photoshoot pic.