Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Penang Eats

Not all of the pictures are your usual Penang hawker fare as I dined at a shopping mall in Penang too :P


Congealed blood - not for the weak (me included).


Growing up, I was never really fond of CKT, somehow. I will very rarely order CKT in PJ/KL just because my preference on other items (ie. pork noodles) would rank higher than CKT.

However, when in Penang, I think that the 'tourist' or 'herd' mentality of mine would kick in and I'd be suggesting to eat CKT all the time.

Love the Air Itam assam laksa :)

I forgot what's this called but this will be my first and last time trying this.

Transfer Road roti canai - artery clogging roti canai (it's super oily) !
But the curry is pretty decent. The mutton was sold out by the time we reached boo hoo.

Yum!




Mushroom soup in Penang (IKR) lol


Pasta in Penang


When my pasta cravings come around, it can get quite bad.


Oh Chien

This has got to be the highlight of my Penang trip - awesome Hokkien mee (the siew yuk is the cherry on top). Stall is located at Lebuh Presgrave - called 888 Hokkien Mee.

Ais Kacang





Tried our luck to head to Ah Lam on a public holiday and it was open (yay!)
I miss the beef noodles here.

No comments: