Friday, November 28, 2014

#mcvf2014

When we decided on having our wedding at Aloft KL Sentral, I personally was a little worried because  the hotel was still very new and hotel reviews were scarce.

I remember 'googling' furiously to find pictures of the ballroom decorated for weddings and I could only find one sample.  Just ONE, that I would view over and over again. Psycho much? Hahaha. 

I was trying to analyse everything - from the lighting to the chairs used, to the table cloth colour picked, table layout . . . God only knows how much time was wasted doing menial wedding research.

I am just thankful that the vendor did a great job with the deco and also to Aloft for throwing in a lot of freebie decorations. 

Janice, from Aloft KL our contact point for all our wedding related matters was extremely helpful and we can't thank her enough for her professionalism and advice.

Not forgetting, my wedding coordinator, Michelle who volunteered herself to coordinate my wedding. So blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. 

I have SO many people to thank, so I'll thank them in batches in my subsequent posts. I haven't forgotten YOU people!!!

Anyhow, for those of you looking for some 'decoration inspiration' if you're having your wedding at Aloft KL :
















Pictures were taken by John Poh.

1 comment:

care :: love :: trust said...

I am now googling furiously for any photo cause I am afraid the purple lighting would ruin all pictures. Maybe I am just overthinking. Oh wells. Thanks for sharing how it went with Aloft and I hope we did not make the wrong choice =) extremely helpful.