Friday, October 17, 2014

6 years

A few weeks before we tied the knot, we celebrated our 6th year anniversary.

Wasn't expecting much because we were so swamped with the wedding preparations
and with a huge dent in our savings account,
all that I had in mind was a simple dinner.

However, Mike surprised me with a bouquet of flowers :)
And brought me to Mandarin Grill for dinner.

I was extremely thrilled because I have always wanted to dine there years ago
when there was all the surrounding hype and publicity on the ability to choose your preferred 'steak knife' to cut with . . . (yes, I'm a sucker like that). LOL.


Lilies and hydrangeas - my favourite flowers. I LOVE the smell of lilies.


I love the smell of freshly baked buns too :P


Salmon tartar


Lobster bisque


Potato gratin & spinach




Black Angus - Chateaubriand


Pistachio Souffle

No comments: