Friday, October 31, 2014

12 July 2014

Oh how glad I was for this very day to arrive because I was looking forward to just unwinding during our honeymoon after the wedding was over and done with.

The tea ceremony and chip san leong ceremony was held a week after my ROM.

We decided to have the ROM on a separate day
because we didn't want to stress ourselves out by having a jam packed schedule.

Looking back, I should have enjoyed every moment of it
but the whole day just ended in the blink of an eye.

Whenever I look through my wedding pics,
I cringe at most of the pics
because of my fake looking smile.
Should have practiced smiling before the wedding but it's too late for that now.

I couldn't smile naturally after having to smile in so many pictures.

On your wedding day, you will get a taste of what it's like to be a 'celebrity'
with everybody wanting to take a picture with you.

The only emotion that I can vividly remember on this very day was one of sadness and annoyance (thanks to a certain somebody who didn't get the memo).  I can't stop bitching about him to Mike whenever his name crops up. Scarred for life yo. Hahaha.

x x x x x x x x x x

After Mike picked me up to go to his place, once the tea ceremony all over and done with,
I went back home to collect my luggage bag to bring to the hotel.

The atmosphere was a vast difference from a few hours before that with all the games and laughter and the boisterous crowd. 

It was quiet and I felt so sad (you have no idea how sad I was) to see my parents and family just being at home and how life goes on and the thought of me, not being there anymore. Emo Nemo I was.

x x x x x x x x x x x 

Some pictures taken during the day at the place I once called home (now referred to as my parent's house) :










My wedding colour theme was 'pink and champagne' :)











No comments: