Tuesday, May 13, 2014

To market to market to buy a fat pig.

I can't believe that I didn't go to Borough Market during my first trip to London.
The last trip's focus was on shopping. It was mostly shopping malls day in and day out.

I love visiting markets. Especially the food section :)

However, Mike tends to get on my nerves because he has an annoying habit of pulling me away from food. Is it a crime to stand there to admire the texture and colours and to take deep breaths of the heavenly scents? Pffft.




















Bec suggested to try out the Raclette here so I was on hunt mode for the Raclette store.
It's sooo good. Potatoes, cheese and pickles.
Served piping hot.

There were so many things that I really wanted to try but due to limited space in my stomach, I had to give it a pass.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Yr last sentence is why I pull u away from the food displays.