Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Dinner by Heston

Mike reminded me that we actually visited two 'fine dining' restaurants in London when I declared that I only tried out one restaurant in my earlier post.

However, I personally didn't get that fine dining vibe while dining at dinner by Heston.

Service was good. However, the food didn't meet my expectations. It was good but I just expected so much more given the hefty price.

You have no idea how many food reviews I have read on Dinner by Heston before deciding to make reservations here.

One thing's for sure - the triple cooked chips are overrated.

Thus far, no restaurant has managed to top my dining experience at Vue de Monde. Vue de Monde really sets the bar (at least, for me).


Meat Fruit


Earl Grey Tea Cured Salmon


Roast Iberico Pork Chop


Hereford Ribeye




I can't remember what this was.


Tipsy Cake

No comments: