Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Breakfast / Brunch in London

The one thing that tends to distract me from blogging is Youtube -_-
I can watch videos for hours and hours
and before I know it, it's bedtime.

I was feeling ambitious earlier. I wanted to post multiple posts  to cover as much as my trip but I have failed miserably. I blame my short attention span.

x  x  x  x  x  x

During the planning stages of this trip, I was busy getting recommendations of restaurants to visit and my friend recommended The Breakfast Club for breakfast.

We went there twice -the first time was at their Spitafields branch and the second was in Soho :)


Marshmallows are optional but if you were to take away this option, you'd get less value for money. I'm not a huge fan of marshmallows but I'm all about value for money. ROFL.


It was Easter Weekend and they had some specials - I took the bacon and hot cross buns special . . . hot cross buns one a penny two a penny hot cross buns. Yamaha days. Hello? ANYONE? :P

It was my first time having 'hot cross buns'. I ordered it only because I like the words - hot cross buns. I'm serious.


Mike had his usual - usually, anything with BIG and BREAKFAST in it, but this instance, his keywords were FULL and MONTY.




During our second visit, Mike however opted for the salmon and scrambled eggs.


I opted for something SO sinful but I had a pancake craving that day.
And I love potatoes too.

Breakfast/brunch was enjoyable.

No comments: