Sunday, April 6, 2014

Filler.

Weekends of mine have been jam packed with wedding stuff.
Am I supposed to be enjoying this whole process?
Because I am so SO drained.
And I can't believe that I'll be flying off next week for the long anticipated trip!
PANIC MODE is on because
I have a gazillion things to sort out and once I come back from my trip,
I'll have to rush out the wedding invites, finalize arrangements with the vendors, etc.

I can't wait for everything to be over so that I can finally unwind, take a breather and learn how to chill out once again.

In the meantime, here are some pictures of my luxurious lunch taken a few weeks back :


Pumpkin + apple soup (awesome baby food) Hehe


Eggplant


Love the roasted pork @ Verona



Beef pasta

The wedding + trip  have been making massive dents to my savings BUT YOLO?
I was telling Mike that I really hope that we won't have to live like misers after this trip. No joke.

No comments: