Sunday, February 9, 2014

2014 Reunion Dinner

It sure has been awhile since my family sat down for a table of 5 for a meal together. And the beauty of the Reunion Dinner is that is brings everybody together.

I have been reminded that this will be the 'last' reunion dinner with my family because I will be getting married this year.

I think that with all the happiness of starting a new life with the 'love of my life', the inevitable sadness is having to part with the family that I have been living with for more than 20 years of my life.

*emo*

However, the silver lining that I use to comfort myself with :

1) Mike's house is 5 minutes away from my parents' house
2) I'll be going back for dinner often because I won't have the time to cook :P

x  x  x  x  x  x  x  x  x


Every year, we'll add our own sliced pear to the lou sang. Makes it even more delicioussss.


It which shall not be named.


Some fish with pomelo and orange sauce


Pork ribs


Glutinous rice, abalone and pumpkin




Family pic

3 comments:

Mike said...

Pls la. As u said, its only 5 mins away. And it doesnt have to be CNY to have a meal together. Get the China mentality out, and itll be fine. We're in the same vicinity.

mizzvickz said...

don't kacau here pls

hamsterhamster said...

ROFL....you shold say 'OUR HOUSE' vic...