Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Brunch @ Symmetry, Singapore

Initially, I was adamant on having brunch @ Wild Honey
after reading several blogs but the ratings on hungrygowhere
didn't seem too good
so I decided on Symmetry,
recommended by my cousin.

I love the name of this restaurant.
I  love the genius wordplay :)
Symmetry @ Jalan Kubor.










Truffle fries (yum)


Eggs Benedict


Symmetry Eggs Sur Le Plat


Big breakfast (Mike's usual order everywhere)

Brunch was fabulous.
It was really good. Everything was good! :)

Sadly, we couldn't sit down there longer to catch up
because we were given a 'time slot' -_-

My cousin told me that there is 'no place to chill in Singapore'.
There's a queue everywhere.
You can't sit down all day.
Sad.

x  x  x  x  x  x

My cousin and I were talking about marriage and weddings over brunch
and I kept asking her when's her turn.

She told me that it won't be "so soon" . . .

The following week, her boyfriend proposed :)
Great timing indeed. Congrats dear cousin! xoxo

No comments: