Tuesday, November 5, 2013

In a nutshell.

Since I can't read in Chinese and half the time, I don't know where I'm at in Guangzhou, it's quite pointless for me to write anything because I don't know the names of the smaller restaurants that we dined at. 

I have decided to dump a few pics in this post to 'end' my Guangzhou trip.


Ate some yummy custom made  chee cheong fun. You can pick whatever ingredients that you want stuffed inside. So happy that there were mushrooms to choose from.


My mum was excited to try out this supposedly famous tong sui shop but it was a real disappointment. Malaysia's SS2 pasar malam tong sui is better.


Another supposedly popular restaurant in Guangzhou known as - Guangzhou Restaurant. LOL.





Food was okay. Nothing really great.










My mum and I got so sick of Chinese food (especially dim sum) during our trip so most of the time, we tried looking out for Western food in the malls but it's so tough to look for a proper Western restaurant.

On the last day, we had Italian food @ Bene, Sheraton which tasted like heaven to me.

Reminds me of the time when we were in Italy, we got SO sick of Italian food so the moment we had some Chinese food there, it tasted like heaven.

No comments: