Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Long time no see.

It's sad to say that even though we stay relatively near to one another, we haven't been meeting up as often as before. I know that I'm guilty of not having enough initiative to plan a meet up. 

I seriously can't recall the last time I even called a friend out.
This is bad! Looks like I just figured out another resolution for myself -_-

As I am writing this, I just remembered that I was supposed to plan a meet up with some friends errr... 2 months ago but it kind of slipped off my mind. Bwargh. 


A pregnant Kim Tae Hee. Hehehe.

Everytime I watch a Kim Tae Hee drama, I will ALWAYS think of Miss PS!












We had brunch @ Jarrod & Rawlins, Bangsar because I couldn't think where to go for a good new hearty and quality breakfast.

In the end, I ended up ordering a GIANT pork schnitzel for brunch. Value for money and good for sharing among 2 - 3 people.

No comments: