Thursday, October 10, 2013

Beautiful Day

Last weekend, I attended a friend's ROM @ Ciao Ristorante.

At this current point in time, I get all excited about attending weddings.
I know that there will be a time that I would probably go - not another wedding!
but for now it's ooooo a wedding!!! yay!!!! LOL.

It truly is a JOY
to attend the weddings of friends whom you personally know.

I enjoy marveling at the little details
picking up tips and ideas
seeing how things are done during the ceremony . . . 
BUT I end up getting all stressed out about my own wedding
because I realized that there are still so many things to be done.






Congrats Ren + Fen!


Cute shoes. I want a pair for myself too! :D

Pssst.....I don't usually take pictures of food during weddings... (shy lah)
but so many people were snapping away with their phone
so I jumped on the bandwagon too. Hehe.














The wedding cake - an 8kg tiramsu cake (which was so yummy)!
Finally, I get to eat some wedding cake!

I've never gotten to eat wedding cake at weddings. LOL.



No comments: