Sunday, July 28, 2013

19 July 2013

It wasn't exactly the proposal setting that I've always imagined that I'd receive.
I've always pictured it to be over an intimate dinner in a fancy restaurant.

Just picture a very nervous Mike down on one knee
while mumbling those very four words -
"Will you marry me?"
in my own bedroom
and not forgetting, in the dark.

After a few hours,
when my emotions had settled in,
I remembered the whole proposal scene
and what baffled me was
the darkness.

My vision at night/in the dark isn't very good
and I couldn't really see his face clearly.

"WHY didn't you turn on the lights?"
"...because your lighting isn't nice. It's fluorescent."

-_-



4 comments:

Mike said...

What?

hamsterhamster said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! the photo looks like a photo stock pic!!

hamsterhamster said...

What the heck? Why is my google ID hamster hamster?!? it's melly btw...

mizzvickz said...

hahaha i was wondering who was HAMSTERHAMSTER.